We are a Melbourne-based partnership with extensive experience in the orientation and mobility (O&M) field. Find out about our qualifications, experience, and professional affiliations below:
- Over 20 years’ experience in the provision of O&M and travel training services to adults and children, including individuals with acquired brain injury (ABI) or multiple disabilities, in Australia and New Zealand.
- Individual program service planning, development, implementation and evaluation for children and adults.
- Specialist in provision of services to children and young adults.
- Service management and development including financial and strategic planning.
- Team building.
- Tertiary course development in conjunction with La Trobe University.
- Funding procurement activities.
- Staff supervision including mentoring and coaching programs.
- Establishment of professional networks.
- Graduate Diploma Orientation and Mobility (La Trobe University)
- Post Graduate Diploma Rehabilitation Studies (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Education (Victoria College)
- Diploma of Management (RMIT)
- Member Orientation and Mobility Association of Australasia (OMAA)
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
Ph: 0426 215 547
Dr Bronwen Scott
- Over 25 years experience in provision of Orientation and Mobility (O&M) services to adults and children in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Specialist in provision of early intervention O&M services to young children.
- Experience in working with children with Cortical Vision Impairment (CVI)
- Completed training in the CVI Range Assessment tool through Perkins School for the Blind
- Experience in working with individuals with acquired brain injury (ABI), multiple disabilities, young adults and the aged.
- Experience in the training of assistive technology for O&M purposes.
- Experience in conducting and writing environmental access reports.
- Tertiary level course planning, writing, delivery and assessment (University and VET sector).
- Experience in research.
- Conference presentations at a local, national and international level.
- Peer reviewed and independently published Publications.
- Doctor of Education (early intervention O&M) (University of Sydney)
- Master of Education (Special Education) (Charles Sturt University)
- Graduate Diploma of Orientation and Mobility (Royal Guide Dogs Association of Australia/Lincoln Institute)
- Bachelor of Psychology (University of Western Australia)
- Certificate IV (TAE40110) in Training and Assessment
- COMS (Certified Orientation & Mobility Specialist)
- Orientation and Mobility Association of Australasia (OMAA)
- South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment (SPEVI)
- International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment (ICEVI)
- Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER)
- Early Childhood Australia (ECA)
- Early Childhood Intervention Australia (ECIA)
Ph: 0405 411 263